Do white girls like white guys anymore?

I always hear them saying that we're pathetic, can't compete with black guys, wimpy, weak, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf? Of course we like white guys. I sure do.

What Girls Said 17

• That's not true. I'm only attracted to my own race physically.

• It's good to see that there are loyal white girls. :)

• ^ There's nothing really loyal about it. You can be attracted to any race, and there's nothing wrong with preferring one over the other.

• Loyal white girls? What's that supposed to mean?

• Does anybody even get how attractions, connections and dating work anymore? If there is a woman out there that can will herself to be attracted to strictly one race, that's quite impressive but I really don't think it works that way. Maybe, a woman could have a better experience with one race over the other like them being nicer or something but completely rejecting an entire race without even knowing all the males in that race, is odd to me.

So, to answer your question. I'm sure white women still like white guys, but if she doesn't like him it could be they don't connect or are not compatible. It doesn't have to be because he's white, I've also never heard anybody say that. Besides, people on here and in the world have to realize two things

1) I know everyone wants to believe connecting with someone is a selective process, but it's not. You could connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime of any race and if it's right it's right. So, unless you have religious reasons why you couldn't date them. I doubt your going to pass something that great up because you're not the same race. So, if a white girl isn't with a white guy it's not on purpose or because she chose to be into another race, she just happen to find someone of another race that she fit with better. It's that simple.

2). Just because a few girls said that about white guys, doesn't mean it's true. These girls could be bitter, they could be PMSing, they could just be plain mean but what ever the reason for the comment, just because they said it doesn't mean it's actually true. So, maybe you've heard women say that about white guys but you don't know there reasons for it. Them saying it, doesn't make it true for everyone. It's just how they particularally feel.

• Loyal white girls? Loyal? Are we supposed to only date our own race or something? I have no loyalty to the colour of my skin.

Some women will say that, the majority of the planet won't though. There are plenty of women who do not chase or obsessed with black men - it seems you surround yourself with such women as the generally that isn't the case.

• Yes, we just don't like you

• Its a trolll on patrol

• Yes. Right again👍. Stir that racial pot lol! They always get takers though, that's the real sad part.

• Hey that rhymed!

• @Gojira lmao
      @PiuBelloAmante LOL yesss ikr? I was just making a song out of it xD

• People tend to date within their own race.
    http://youtu.be/HjSh_esW9W4

• I've never heard white girls say that.

• White girls still like white guys

• Yeah they do... maybe your just talking to the wrong girls:)

• No, I don't think so. I think white girls also like dusky guys.

• thats not true.. i date guys that show respect for me and show self confidence in themselves

• my boyfriend happens to be white and i love him

• I am light honey skinned myself but I don't see a point in this!! White guys have their own goods and black guys have theirs.

• Are you serious? White guys are the best. Eww to the others.

• It's just a modern thing and popularity. At the end of the day, though most women want to introduce a man that is normally white, to their family etc. It's just a fetish, nothing more or less. But of course you can find love.

• Really? Then how do you account for the millions of American women that have been bringing black, Asian, Indian, Latin and other non white guys home to meet their families (of all differing races and ethnicities including white) for decades? lol

And "normally white"? What's that? What would "abnormally white" be then?

• That's not true. We love black guys but that doesn't mean we don't love our white guys🙋

• w00t the race troll is back!

What Guys Said 13

• blog.okcupid.com/.../

Enjoy facts rather than your interracial cuck fantasies.

• The fuck've you been hearing this, Tumblr?

• At my university I see a lot of black dudes with white chicks but it's only because all these black dudes are on athletic teams, the football and basketball teams are pretty much all black and girls go crazy for athletes

But, the soccer team dudes get hot girls too, and a majority aren't black and so does the lax team so...
    I don't know why you think most white women think that way
    I think white girls don't give a shit about what race you are, but care more about what you offer, what's your status and what's your income

• Never heard any girl say this in either real life or on this website.

• Obviously they do.

• Trust me white girls still majority like white guys, even though they are

• I never heard any girl say that about white guys or any other guts in general. Just step out into the real world and you'll see plenty of white girls with white guys. Or maybe you don't live in America. Or maybe, girls just don't like you... white or otherwise. Or maybe you're just a troll trying to lure people into a racial debate about white guys versus black or Asian guys blah blah. Based on the responses i don't think too many are taking the bait lol. There's always a few low lifers that will though. 😂

• Some white women like the way black men come on to them so intensely, compared to more equivocal courting from white guys. But dating sites and polls all agree, all women prefer white guys, at least for committed relationships. I think it's probably because they see them as better husband and father material.

• 0|1
  • Unfortunately white girls love black guys

• Interracial porn is more popular, besides mixed races too. They like big packages.

• You know damn well girls like white guys, the media throws it in everyone's faces. This question is stupid.

• Fashion has a huge effect on people, especially women