Guys, do you think it's weird for a girl to ask out a guy?

• Yes
    4% (2)
  • No
    96% (53)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually reply to 'under 18' posts, but this one is important!! You should DEFINITELY feel comfortable asking a guy out!! Women have so much more 'freedom' in the 'dating' area, than when I was your age!!
    I LOVE when a woman asks me out, or just introduces herself, at a party, or some gathering.
    Why shouldn't you? If women assume an 'Equal' position with men, then why shouldn't she ask a guy that she likes?
    Maybe this is a bit of a secret, for guys, your age, but most are really nervous to ask a girl they like, because they don't want to be rejected! If you know he likes you, ask him, and see what happens!!

What Guys Said 13

• Guys spend a lot of time stressing over asking a girl out. If she wants to make the first move, thats just incredibly hot.

• Do it more please, let's make a change! I would love to be approached!

• No, it's not weird for a girl to ask a guy out , some guys are too shy to approach a girl.

• Yeah, I think more girls should do it. Just quit playing with our heads, giving mixed signals. Ask us out! lol. Plus it seems these days when a guy asks a girl out they think they're 'thirsty' or always say they 'have a boyfriend' :P

• Not at all! In fact, I think it needs to happen more often!

• No, it's not weird. In fact, these days it's rather required if you like a guy.

• Guys love it, it's flattering and it takes the pressure off of us.

• No! If a girl likes a guy, ASH HIM OUT! He should be flattered!

• No, not at all.

I'm not sure why so many girls think this is weird.

• It's not weird at all some men actually like it though some won't admit it

• no its cute but not all the time

• It's weird if the guy isn't that great looking.

• No get with the times its 2015 not 1950