Guys, After the first date, not sure what he thinks, some tips please?

After the first date, do guys also text that 'it as nice yesterday.' first? even though they're not that into me? I don't feel like he's that much into me, i'm pretty good at sensing these stuffs though...
but also feel that he's not not interested at all. hmm should i make some move and chage this situation?

he explained why he couldn't text me earlier with this 'it as nice yesterday.' text. And has no answer back after one day, till now. :(

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Not texting right after a first date is pretty common, no ones wants to seem clingy or too available... I usually just give a nice 'I enjoyed tonight and hope you got home safely' the ngiht of and if you have not heard form me after 2-3 days, you likely won't be...

What Guys Said 2

• Do not have sex with him on the first date, or do anything sexual! Make him wait! Wait at least 3 dates. Get to know him, and him you. If all he wants is sex, which most idiots do, dump him. There ARE better guys out there. Wait for him.

• He probably doesn't want to seem thristy or stalkerish. So he's waiting to reach out he could be very interested don't jump to conclusions. If you want to talk to him ask him when's the next time you all can or see each other.