How to bond with a girl without being friendzoned?

if you have a crush on a girl, how do you get close to her and get to know her on a deeper level while making sure you don't get friendzoned?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say for Chemistry is Everything and if you don't Have This... You can easily get friendzoned.
    My best advice I can give is go slow with the flow and nurse and nurture Something that could turn Potentially Special with getting to know one another. If there is some magic there, you Both will know it.
    However, if one is not feeling it, then it is going to most likely end Up... Friends and friendzoned to the end.
    Good luck. xx

• so your advice is "go slow"? ironically, that's the fastest way i can think of to land myself in the friendzone.

• If you go fast it will get you faster in the friendzone because no girl likes a guy who is pushy and she willl want to go slow so she can see if it is going anywhere. xx

What Girls Said 2

• You’re being delusional. This is not realistic. If you have a crush or there’s even the slightest of physical or mental attraction, then you will never be able to be friends. You’re just asking for problems with this situation because it’s gonna crush you when you see her with another guy giving him all the things you fantasized about sharing with her. I’d suggest that you find someone else to be friends with unless you’d like to get hurt.

• hahaha, i'm trying to be friends with her. my whole question is about avoiding the friendzone. so yes, how can i bond with her without being friendzoned?

• how can i accept something that hasn't yet come to pass?

• nevermind, you clearly don't know what you're talking about

• The friendzone doesn't exist. It's just a matter of if she is interested in being in a relationship with you. There's no way to gurantee that if you try to get close to her that she won't see you as a friend over someone to potentially be romantic/sexual with. Unless you make it very clear that that is what you're interested in.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say that you either take interest in the things she is interested in, or get close with her friends. If you look at who your friends are friends with, you can often find a mutual link in there somewhere. Another way is to host an event that includes her and her friends + you and your friends; It's very likely that some of you will already know each other. Good luck, and if it doesn't work out, go out with someone else. As your forefathers once said: 'There are many fish in the kettle (or sea, whatever you prefer)'

• i've already met her. i know and talk to her. i'm asking how can i bond with her so we can be closer, without her friendzoning me?

• oh i see what you mean. nah there's hardly anyone besides me in my entire country that uses this site. it's extremely unlikely that she, of all people, would be on here

• @Asker I clearly don't know what I'm talking about because I'm not telling you what you want to hear and adding onto your delusion?

She doesn't want you. She's not sexually attracted to you or interested in pursuing a romance with you otherwise you wouldn't be sitting on GAG asking this question. Therefore you trying to be friends with her is stupid, makes you look like an idiot, and will accomplish nothing besides making you miserable. Especially when a hotter guy comes along and she starts spreading her legs for him. She doesn't want you: GET OVER IT. Stop trying to force it if she doesn't feel it.