Girls, with me being 23?

At this point should i just settle for any girl that comes along soni dont end up single and lonely

7

Most Helpful Girl

• For crying out loud, you're still young! Come back and ask us again when you're 50

• The way im trending with this pattern nothings gonna change before i hit 50

• Well the egotistical side is i can have any girl i want and its even worse when girls that already have boyfriends stare at me

• Well hey, sounds like a winner to me. So why don't u date?

What Girls Said 6

• you're still 23! chill out

• At this point, what - because you're sooooo old? Jesus fucking christ... you're still a child in many people's eyes. You do know how long humans live for don't you?

• Nope!! there is really no rush to be honest!!! You will eventually end up single if you just settle for any girl.

• Keep I classy, don't act trashy. Girls don't like desperate guys.

• umm... no.. dnt.. cause in tha long run u might not be happy

• No you still have plenty of time to find the right girl -dont settle, it is unlikely to last if you settle (trust me, I settled and I'm going through a divorce)