Booty call or potential boyfriend?

We met on street when we both waiting for taxi after a party. He talked to me randomly. It turns out we are in the same profession so we exchanged names. Then my taxi arrived and his friend was talking to him so I didn't bothered to say bye.

That night I got his friend request from Facbook. He started to ask me out. I refused him coz it was too random and I just out of a 6 years long relationship. But after a week, I said yes to him out of revenge on my ex.

Sunday we went to exhibition with his friends. He paid literlly everything. I got little tpsiy, after dinner he kissed me and sent me home.

Monday my ex did sth really mean, I was very sad and wanted to find a place to hide and sleep. So I texted him, teased him, and he let me slept over but didn't do anything with me bcoz I didn't want to.

Saturday nite. We made this bootycall thing, I kind feel he is a nice guy and he is pretty honest about he doesn't want a relationship. It was perfect for me, bcoz I am scared from my last relationship, and I really need a break.

But then things went little unexpected, I came over to his place around 4:30pm, he told me he has to meet friends at 9:30pm, but after sex he MADE me dinner... after dinner we went back to bed, then we took shower together and then we had sex again... It was almost 2 am in the end, I skipped my party with my friends and he skipped his. I told him if he want me to go now I will, but if not, it's getting late I will have to stay, he said if I stay it will be more than just a bootycall, then he come and hug me said it's fine, stay.

Whole nite he was trying to hug me and sleep, in the morning, we had morming sex, he brought me to breakfast. We could of get tube but we decided to get bus together to get gift for his friend's birthday. It was awkard bcoz none of us actually want more than sex but none of us want to leave. I just want to ask, is that pissible he actually likes me more than a bootycall or it's just in my imagination?

I think it's a bootycall coz he never talk to me first in last 2 days this week. Pretty cold and I suggest to put him back to friend category, we call each other "stranger with benefit " all the times, and he said : "nope , still stranger please. "
So conclusion : booty call.
What do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it a week and you'll know.

• hahahaha! smart one! I guess he doesn't like me the in way I think, he didn't text me so far... I mean man, it was only yesterday we met. I text him and try to reserve him for Wendsday, but he said he is busy this week and not sure if he can make it, he told me that I should be patient. meh, I guess I should stop with this imagination bullshitn and texting thing. hahah... I am funny.

• He asked me out for movie... But only two of us, what's now?

What Guys Said 1

• I would have to guess that he has grown feelings for you. Talk to him about it and see what he says

• we talked indirectly. he said girls all hate him, coz he doesn't want to stay in relationship.
      he also said he has been single for 3 years. he said he doesn't want girls to think he is in the relationship with them. Funny thing is, I just got out from 6 years relationship, and I really don't get use to condom... he i told me that he doesn't want to use it as well, but not this time but next week. I asked him why, he said he was seeing other girl last week and even I trust him maybe I shouldn't trust other girls... I got confused, does that mean he will stop seeing other girls for me? that's crazy...

What Girls Said 1

• booty call.