What age of a partner do you have the most success in dating?

I've been reading a few articles online stating that women in their 30s and 40s are starting to prefer to date younger guys instead of older guys. Not like cougar dating, but women who opt to date a guy 2-3 years younger instead of a guy 5-7 years older.

I recently started dating a woman 2 years older than I am and it has been awesome. She knows wants in a man and in life, she likes to have fun and be playful, knows how to play the game without playing games, and there's just something about an older woman thats incredibly sexy even if it only is s 2 year difference.

Of course, this is the first time I've dated a woman who wasn't several years younger so maybe it's just her and not just the fact she older.

Have you guys had experiences dating an older woman/younger guy? How did it compare to the norm?

• I'm a guy and I have better success with women a couple years older than I am.
  • I'm a guy and I have better success with women several years younger than I am.
  • I'm a guy and I don't think either of the other two answers are accurate about my dating.
  • I'm a woman and I have better success with men several years older than I am.
  • I'm a woman and I have better success with men a couple years younger than I am.
  • I'm a woman and I don't think either of the other two answers are accurate about my dating.
  • I Don't Date/Not Sure/Other/See Results

What Girls Said 1

• Em a women age 30 I usually date guys 4to5 years younger than me, probably because the older guys are taken.

What Guys Said 1

• I've been in a relationship with a woman a few years younger than me for a long time, but I actually had better success talking to and dating older women before that. I don't mean 2 or 3 years older, however. I mean anywhere from 30 to 50, while I was in my lower 20's! This included actual dates to get to know each other as well as random hookups. I had a lot of success with significantly older women. I found them more attractive and fun to be around.

Meanwhile, girls my age or younger would rarely talk to me. I believe so many guys pursued them that I couldn't do much to stand out. I'm also not what you would call a "hip and cool" kind of guy. I'm a bit old fashioned, and I think young girls just aren't into that. And, honestly, I'm not into the games they'd play. Older women are more straightforward, and just fun to be around.

Definitely can " relate " to what you're referring to.
      - i've had the luxury as you... to date both age ranges. very heavily with both. ( not trying to put my business out there sort a speak ) but i find that Mature women Know how to have a " Good Time " and the " Communication " is very Stimulating as well.

" CHEERS EVERYONE "