I've been reading a few articles online stating that women in their 30s and 40s are starting to prefer to date younger guys instead of older guys. Not like cougar dating, but women who opt to date a guy 2-3 years younger instead of a guy 5-7 years older.
I recently started dating a woman 2 years older than I am and it has been awesome. She knows wants in a man and in life, she likes to have fun and be playful, knows how to play the game without playing games, and there's just something about an older woman thats incredibly sexy even if it only is s 2 year difference.
Of course, this is the first time I've dated a woman who wasn't several years younger so maybe it's just her and not just the fact she older.
Have you guys had experiences dating an older woman/younger guy? How did it compare to the norm?
- I'm a guy and I have better success with women a couple years older than I am.Vote A
- I'm a guy and I have better success with women several years younger than I am.Vote B
- I'm a guy and I don't think either of the other two answers are accurate about my dating.Vote C
- I'm a woman and I have better success with men several years older than I am.Vote D
- I'm a woman and I have better success with men a couple years younger than I am.Vote E
- I'm a woman and I don't think either of the other two answers are accurate about my dating.Vote F
- I Don't Date/Not Sure/Other/See ResultsVote G