A 27 year old man dating a 19 year old woman?

What do you think of that?

Thanks for the opinions people

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter. You just may be limited to places you can go together since she isn't 21+, so it depends on your lifestyle.

What Girls Said 11

• It's legal, therefore I don't care, none of my business.

• Well it depends... Cause what are your intentions? Are you just going to use and manipulate her because of her age? Or do you actually want a legit relationship?

So if you just want to use her then obviously that's bad, and if you want a legit relationship then that's okay

• I would assume that he is in it just for kicks, and not because he is really into her. Unless she has the maturity level of a mid/late twenties woman, which some do at that age.

• No I think I am sincere. It was just a girl online so I don't know how it would be in real life but she did seem relatable and I thought we might get along together.

• If you two click, then go for it, there is nothing wrong with it.. but just be aware that a lot of people will probably make that assumption.

• I hate when people post the same questions

• It sounds like it would be difficult as they would be at completely different stages in life, and she would most likely lack in emotional maturity.

• Nothing wrong with it.

• Its legal so its fine.

• Thats ok, it depends on how mature she is. But i was in a relationship with a 37 year old when i was 28 and that didn't feel weird

• You're both adults, so what we or anyone else thinks doesn't matter one bit.

• I dated a 40 year old when I was 26, so it doesn't seem that extreme to me.

• Age does not matter.

What Guys Said 12

• No problem at all. They say women are more mature than men anyway, so it's typical for the man in a relationship to be older. I've even seen 15+ year age differences work.

• -_- well that's pushing it. I mean what if they go to a bar?

"sorry guys, Kendra's tired, her parents want her home by 11"

• I feel that is a bit of a stretch with her being a teenager still

• As long as it's consentual and both parties are happy I say GREAT!

• Don't have a problem with it at all. As long as you're both happy, go for it. :)

• go get girls your age!
    guys like me need the 19 year olds lol

• They're both adults. Why is an opinion even necessary? Sounds more like you're trying to bash

• Sounds fine. If they get along and have more than just sex in common

• I'd be alright with a 10 year difference between me and a girlfriend, it's not an issue to me.

• i smell trouble.

• It sounds pretty normal to me

• It's great... You'll definitely know you won't be the widow in the relationship