Girls, in a relationship?

Girls, if you are in a relationship how do you act towards guy friends? How do act towards guys you are "friends" with but attracted to? I am friends with some girls in relationships but some of them act weird towards me and I don't get it.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• your friends are probably just acting weird around you to keep boundaries- letting you know they have a boyfriend, and letting their boyfriend know they have nothing to worry about
    personally, I really value my friends, so I always put them first- even before my relationship (unless the relationship is really serious). so if the guy I'm dating doesn't like the guys I'm friends with or doesn't like me hanging around them, then I can't date him. my friends are my family. but, this isn't the case with most girls.

What Girls Said 6

• I act the same way I always have toward my guy friends. Because we're friends. Me being in a relationship or not being in a relationship doesn't change that. As for guys I'm attracted to, I am not into any of my friends that way so it's not an issue, but I just treat attractive guys the same way I'd treat anyone else in a social setting - be friendly but not flirty.

• I'm not attracted to my guy friends. That's just weird as fuck. Maybe they are trying to keep their distance with you?

• just the same. i talk, smile and eat normally be it friends or more than friends. In what way do they act weird? like a scenario or something

• I act like my normal self. Just I never flirt with them.

They probably act weird because they also don't want to come off as flirting or make their boyfriend mad.

• I will talk to guys but keep my distance. You don't want to do right things that look wrong or wrong things that look right.

• I act the same as if I was single, but would be less touchy so my boyfriend doesn't start to doubt me