Would you ever friendzone or reject someone you are attracted to? If so, why?

• Yes, i would
  • Rarely
  • Probably not

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not believe in the friendzone, but I would reject any person that I might be attracted to but either don't feel a real connection to when it comes to actually dating them.

What Girls Said 5

• being attracted to someone is one thing, and wanting a relationship or fling with someone is a whole other issue.

i don't start relationships with someone just because they're hot lol. i've definitely rejected at least one attractive guy who did seriously ask me out, but it would have been immature to date him just because he was good looking. we had little to nothing in common and he was kind of an ass.

so yes, I would friendzone someone I was attracted to if I didn't feel that special connection outside of that basic attraction.

• Probably. Because insecurities.

• No. Because for me to "friend zone" someone, it necessitates that I do not find them attractive.

• depending on how they act i might act cold

• I would consider it if they had a trait that was a deal breaker, but were otherwise attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• nope.
    if i was attracted to someone i'd never conside friendzone unless...

-i wasn't ready for a relationship now
    -she was seein me as a friend

• Yes if I am not attracted to their personality.