Girlfriend has been cheating need advice?

I'll sum this up as easy and in as much details as possible without droaning on.

Been dating about 3 weeks

She cheated on me with her ex in the 1st week. She breaks up with me? we get back togeather next day.
things go well untill a few days ago she tells me her ex kissed her, she breaks up with me again, next day we are back togeather.

By cheating I she said she kissed him, not too sure what sort of kiss it was I didn't ask.
(She breaks up with me because she doesn't want to keep hurting me)
I forgive her both times and move on but my trust for her goes the 1st time, I start to trust her again then she does it again, so at this point I have no trust for her.

we meet today bearing in mind I don't trust her at the moment and I do the stupid thing of looking though her phone... I know I shouldn't have done it, so please don't give me a lecture on that... But I notice that she has told her, ex, ex that she loves him. So to sum it up she loves me and two other guy's probably more. I'm at a loss I don't know what to do. I don't want to end it because I really do like her.. but at the same time I don't want to be an option. I don't want to keep worrying whos she seeing/ meeting when I'm at work. I just really don't know anymore.

Looking for your opinon. Just don't tell me looking though her phone was wrong. Because I know that...

You're all saying things that have gone though my head a number of times, and you all seem to have pretty much the same opinion, get the hell out of there. it's just so much easier said than done.
Unfortunately I'm the type of person that you can screw over 1 million times and I'll still be there for the people I care about. I agree the relationship is messed up and it's only been 3 weeks and as time goes on it will become harder, but how do I end it with her. After having a good day out today

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, how old is your girlfriend? She seems to have as much sense as a middle school girl, she's a liar, a cheat, and a flirt. Basically she admitted she kissed another guy, she gave you permission not to trust her. Why you took her back I don't know, that's between you two. Then , you started having doubts about what type of girl she is, so curiously look in her phone. You probably subconsciously knew what you would find, and you found it. So now you know she's a serial flirt and cheater and she ENJOYS talking to multiple guys at the same time. I'll give you a hint, leave & don't look back. This girl has some issues, she's getting some type of fulfillment by talking to a lot of guys and will cause you more heartache down the road. Who loves 3 guys at once? I know people say it's happened but in my opinion that's just selfish. If you're single and you're trying to meet people, then be single until you meet that ONE person who will make you happy. Don't just lead all kinds of guys on because you thrive on the attention. There's something majorly wrong there. Don't feel bad, if it wasn't for you snooping you wouldn't know there was a 3rd party and that was the closure you needed. Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Only 3 weeks? It barely counts as a relationship. Move on.

• Honestly ask yourself if this is worth it. Seems too much of a messed up situation and the relationship didn't even take flight yet!
    It doesn't bode good things for the future.
    I'd say to move on. When red flags show up u pay attention.
    Better to leave now than after being dragged around in a relationship that honestly will only drain your energy.

• Creepy creeper is a very mature GAG user by the way. can't tolerate a different opinon from his. And no not all women cover each others backs. I just meant that drama is never a good way to go about things @Asker.

• So never fight fire with more fire

• Dumb her, she's just gonna use you up and then toss you to the side. RUN BRO!

• If she is already this messy, and cheating on you within 3 weeks, how will she be later on down the line? Cut your losses now, dude, before you sink yourself deeper into something that is so clearly a waste of time. You sound like a good guy, and she is being selfish by stringing you along while she still fools around with her ex. Be patient, and wait for a girl who will reciprocate your decency. Leave that chick alone.

What Guys Said 12

• If a girl cheats on you with her ex before your 1 week anniversary, that's a pretty solid sign that she will never be capable of being in a stable relationship. If you want a drama-filled relationship that is an emotional roller coaster, then by all means continue dating her. If you want a non-dysfunctional relationship with a non-crazy girl that won't make you feel like an option, then look elsewhere.

• I think you need to move on and find someone else. You clearly care about her and want to be with her, but the person who loves the least controls the relationship.

People often say that you shouldn't make someone a priority when you're an option to them. You are an option to her. I say you end it and find someone else.

• You and me are much alike. I tend to be like you. Too nice, letting people to screw me.
    The last girlfriend I had was messing around with her ex just like in your case. I was aware of that and told her many times to choose who she want and that this prick will ruin our relationship. She was stubborn and selfish.
    After a few months (not weeks like you) my patience was so exhausted that not only I dumped her, but I even told her loud and clearly what a whore she is.
    And no it wasn't wrong to look through her phone since you suspected her. I did the same thing and found out.
    Now how do you dump her? Thats the easiest part man. You tell her straight forwards it is OVER! You continue your life and she will continue hers. Block everywhere you can contact her and delete pictures and phone numbers. Thats it.

• Dude, have some self-respect and stop seeing her. She's treating you like this and cheating on you cause you let her do it.
    She's not worth your time, she's not worth anyone's time, she's a scum, just like every other cheater out there.

• No, looking through her phone is NOT wrong. There is no presumption of privacy in a relationship, nor should there be.
    Listen cheaters lie. If she said she kissed him, you know her. Was it likely she slept with him? Probably.
    I would jus tleave her. You can't have a relationship with a liar. And cheaters cheat again and again.

• -_- you really don't need this crap.
    This girl is not being very honest with herself. There's a problem she is not telling you about, and she is keeping it to herself.

• Tell everyone she knows including her parents and best friend she cheated on you and leave her. The best punishment for a woman is to attack her reputation. Don't hit her or try to fight the guy (s) she cheated on you with. That's what she wants and it would just tickle her fanny to have you arrested or see you get beat up.

• that's not what she "wants" she doesn't want us to tell anyone about us not yet anyway.. her parents dont want her to have fb so she uses a fake account. It's all so complicated...

• I don't know if she is dating multiples while with u or if she is just hung up on her ex. Either way, drama is never a good thing. Just leave.

• @HookingSwan You're just trying to cover for your sister. I'm sorry but you women deserve to be named and shamed if you act like this.

• Obviously her feelings are still present for her ex and she will not commit to you when this is still evident. I say kick her to the curb otherwise you'll be stuck in the vicious cicrcle

• No two ways about get out while you can

• I would never recommend staying in the position you're in right now because it doesn't seem healthy at all. If a girl has you all fucked up like that you gotta do something about. So ask yourself, Is the juice worth the squeeze? If yes then stay with her and try to fix this mess you got going on, if no cut her loose. Tbh though the relationship doesn't seem salvageable.

• Have self respect bro I've been there done that. There is no way this girl has genuine feelings for you if she disrepects you like that 3 weeks into a relationship. The sexiest and most masculine thing you can do is tell her you value yourself and you are not going to deal with that. Walk away and mean it. She's ragging you around like a fcking rag doll bro. Don't worry it happens tk the best of us. But just trust me advice and do this. If you continue a relationsip with this girl she will resent you lose respect for you, emasculated you and ultimately cheat on you again. Grab yourself by the balls and tell her today.

• Also your attitude of being screwed over a million times and still being there is a mindset of a fcking pussy and beta male. This is why she is cheating on you bro. Man up and set some value you in yourself. Your a fucking catch and any women is lucky to be in your presence. If they reject you oh fucking well move on to the next one. You need to man up or you are going tk be in a world of sh1t and turn into one of those jaded guys in their 30s saying all women are whores and sluts.

• When a girls cheats is not for something sexual, deep emotions are involved there. It happens to us guy also, the case is we are more sexual and we do it for lust most the times..