Girls, Do many girls see guys they want but let them disapear forever?

By this I am meaning do girls often see guys they like the look of or guys they like their personality but never tell them and the guy ends up disapearing out of the girls live and then the girl ends up wishing that she could have dated him.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I did have feelings for a guy friend my friend flyod score , but he was already taken by another lady
    Well he had to other girlfriends before Kelley , of course I didn't like Floyd being with crystal or glinda , yeah because I want him , I know that sounds mean, I even felt that way about Kelley halland didn't want Floyd to be with her. but then
    I saw how happy Floyd was I changed I didn't want to lose Floyd as a friend , because he really seemed happy. Floyd and me are still friends
    I think Kelly halland and me became friends because glinda told Kelley hall and , that I was going to take Floyd away from Kelley hall and. I said you know Kelley I well never take Floyd away from you. he is happy with you. it took me to see a smile on Floyd's face for once that says he trust me

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, it has happened.

• How long to girls usually take to get over it and move on.

• I know nothing about these things.

• Like there was a female shop assistant that I wanted to get to know more after she had spent 45 mins with me helping me find clothes but I felt it would be weird to just randomly ask her out for coffee or something.

• This happen to me once , He gave out hints even did things for me several times. Since he didn't put it out there , Which is what I'm use to. I never said a word , By the way why no anonympus post. You made me get out of character. lol

• I used to. But now if I have feelings, I express them. Why live life with regrets!

• Yep. When communicating is not going on, things get misunderstood and yeah... That happens.

• it's happened to me once... some guy from my first year in college years back...

• Yes I saw a girl in a shop I liked, she works there but I never said anything.