Is it okay to go on a date with more than one guy?

So it's been over a month since I broke up with my boyfriend and I think I'm ready to start dating properly again (I tried it quite soon after and I wasn't ready) and all of a sudden I've had 3 different guys ask me on a date (I'm not used to this at all it's crazy) - they're all so different, and to be honest I'm not sure who I like more - is it ok for me to go on a date with all three of them at different times? I'm not with them, and I don't wanna choose one and find out it goes so badly? Is this ok? It's not that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• make sure your over your last boyfriend. Don't just hook up. See what your doing can get very ugly. One of these guys probably likes you more than you like him -_- and its going to depress him when he doesn't receive good news. Better yet, if he finds out you were dating other guys, along with him, that right there creates something called Massive Depression. Plenty of that going around, but its always made worse somehow.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah its okay, it is simply called dating.

• Until you are exclusive... you aren't exclusive with anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• yes it is ok... i think everyone does it.. then chose the one for 2nd date..

• No, it's fine because it's just going on dates. It's not like you're dating all three per se - that would be different. Go out and have fun!