What is wrong with women with muscle?

I am average guy but I would not mind dating a girl who is very strong. Not saying that musculiar women turn me on but I am not afraid of catching any feelings for a girl like that. Also, I am not afraid of being made fun of for dating a muscular girl.

I guess I should say moderate muscle. I don't think I would ever want a girl who is a bodybuilder but... maybe I would like a girl like that some day.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what is the question here?
    Whatever floats your boat!

• An average looking guy dating a girl who is in shape? It does not bother you to see, let's say, a girl who has bigger muscles dating a skinny guy?

• No. It's fine. Why do you care about other people's opinions when it comes to dating someone?
      If she likes you that's all you need. It doesn't look strange.

• I don't have any interest in an athletic girl at the moment. I was watching something on tv and the question came to me. I hear some complaining from people about guys who gfs have bigger muscles than them and I remember there was a photon of president obama with the first lady and her muscles were out so people were making fun of that so it just made me think about it. I would love to date an atheltic girl-I mean she could get me into shape.

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not is wrong. People like different things.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind girls who are strong... But I don't like girls who have those muscles all visible, like a body builder... not my cup of tea

• Depends on the degree of muscle, if I see veins, then nope...

• I don't consider muscled girls unattractive.