Girls, Is my crush not interested in me anymore?

After we went on our first date, she messaged me saying she's going to make the first move and that she's going to kiss me, etc. We flirted a lot and this was right before she went on a 2 week vacation. I tried talking to her through snapchat the first few days but it was just simple stuff like, "i hope you have a fun vacation" and all that but the conversations kind of died and I just stopped talking to her for the 2 weeks. She came back like a day ago and I messaged her but she replied. She's taking forever to respond and I was just wondering if she's not interested in me anymore? Her best friend also told me that she probably does like you and my friends also said that she told them that she thought i was cute. Advice?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps Before the holiday, everything was great in Denmark but Now... She may have had a change of heart and met someone new who she is Texting as I write to you.
    I do not know any other reason of the season why she is backing off but with going on this '2 week vacation,' something Indeed is different and with her bestie friend who may have done a pinkie swear not to tell, You may never know.
    For now, let her go and let her come to you. If she is really Into you, she will get a hold of you, even if it is to Be... One of her friends and part of Yours.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Be patient and don't read too much into things. If you feel uncertain about her feelings for you and you don't like the uncertainty anymore, ask her.

• not interested in you anymore

• I'd flirt first!😈😈😈😈

• she's not interest.