Dating a guy who wants to pay for everything?

have you ever dated someone who pays for pretty much everything?

So i have been on four dates with this guy and every date he has payed for everything... i offered to pay three of those times, but he keeps insisting to pay and he wants to "take care of me"... and we are going on a date this weekend and he has plans to take care of that date too..

I can't help but feel a but uncomfortable with the situation because i feel like im freeloading and that im more of a burden more the anything... so what do i do with a guy like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• seeems like he's an old-fashioned guy since he sticks in those ways... did u xplain to him "a guy shouldn't be da one who'll always pay"?

• kinda... i told him i want equality and its not fair for him to pay for everything in addition it makes me uncomfortable because i feel like im not contributing.. but he keeps telling me that he really wants to do it.. so maybe i should let him?

• eh ok... if he's stubborn u cannot change his ways :p

but one u should return da favor... guess he should accept it for once :D

What Guys Said 4

• What if you offered to cook him a meal for your next dinner date?

• sounds like a good idea! i should actually do that :)

• Just show appreciation. He's either really old fashioned or is fearing that he has nothing else to bring to the table.

• Ask him out on the next date and tell him up front that you're paying.

• i guess i could try..

• Some people are just like that. If I invite anyone out I'm paying. Male or female

What Girls Said 1

• i think its awesome!

• the first date was... but after that i just started feeling guilty lol