How would you want a guy or girl to hit on you/ask out?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 15 a girl in class just passed me a scrap of paper with a smiley face on it.. and that was it, we started going out. I wish things were still that simple, I'd love it if that sort of thing happened again! lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• If somebody I find kind of attractive would just walk up to me somewhere and say something like "Hey, would you like to go out with me sometime?" that would honestly do for me.
    Sorry, I've never been asked out so I can't think of anything more creative or better for me personally.. But I find the direct way is usually the best - especially for people like me who could be quite blind to the signs of somebody liking them.

• Hey, would you like to go out with me sometime? And maybe climb or crawl?

• 😂😂😂 I climb, you crawl @Ihav2fart

• Hahaha, ok! There isn't much to climb though. I'm just a hill among mountains.

What Guys Said 12

• All I need is for a girl to show interest in me. As soon as she shows the signs I'm in there and I'll flirt with her and escalate.

• To come over to me and ask for my number. This has never happened.. :(

• Doesn't necessarily mean they want to date you though. Has happened to me twice and they never responded to my text lol

• @Alexious what if Rose Leslie came up to you and asked you out?

• OMFG. I'D GET ON MY KNEES AND CRY AND SAY YES. I LOVE YOU.

• I'll take the girl stand in front of me and say Date Me..

• Compliment me, then say she would like to get to know me better, and ask me out on a date.

• Keep it simple. Just Ask. XD point isn't how she asked me, point is that she asked in the first place. You probably think it's a dumbass answer :P but i meant it

• I love it when a girl just goes for what she wants and approaches me!
    Nothing is sexier!

• Just ask me out.

• Making it loud and clear of what she wants while being proudly lewd.

• As straightforwardly as possible. Just a simple "Hey, I like you! Wanna go out sometime?", or something similar.

• That moment when you realize...

THAT ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS AN HONEST LAWYER.

• A girl would have to see me first. That is unlikely though.

• Sweet, and directly... 😄

"hey do you want to take me to the movies sometime?"

"hey, do you wanna go ____________? It'll be fun!"

I really am that simple, and I don't *think* I'm alone in this... but i'be been wrong before 😊

What Girls Said 4

• I don't need a huge grand gesture. I just want to be good friends for a while and then it just kind of comes out casually that he wants to date me and then we go from there. That would put a huge smile on my face.

• Come over to me, hold conversation and ask me out. It's never happened before

• Be funny & in my face about it. Overbearing in an endearing way.

• Walk up to me and directly say "I find you attractive, would you like to go out sometime?". SImple