Would He think it was on Purpose, Advice?

I was talking to this guy for about four months and two weeks ago I pretty much told him that there was lack of communication between us and that it seem like he wasn't interested in me like I was him and that he only wanted to see me when it convenient for him and text back saying some of that is true but I can't talk about it because I'm with my son and so I told him to contact that night so we can talk and he never did. So I delete him from facebook and that stuff, so long story short we haven't talk in two weeks and I haven't text him and he hasn't text me but today I was going through our old text msgs and I was going to send a text to him but I delete it and then what I accidently did I send him a blank text, and now I am mad because I'm thinking that he think that I did that on purpose to get attention or whatever and I haven't delete our text message and I should because that would of never happened if I did but I need advice do you think that he think I did that purpose or accident because after I send that I didn't even text him and say sorry didn't mean to send that because I thought if I did he thought I send that blank text on purpose, so yea I just need thoughts on this.

Please Someone answer I need Advice

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't have texted to say you're sorry. It's even worse. You should've done nothing since you clearly want him out of your life. By actually talking to him, you're the one reeling him in. Just forget about it. He will probably never reply. Move on with your life...

• I did not text him back saying I was sorry I said I thought about saying that but I didn't he didn't reply back Which is good, so hint the fact it was an accident texting him

• Yeah, just do nothing and forget about it. Don't even reply if he does.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't follow up or anything, you don't need to explain it unless he brings it up- then just tell the truth and say you sent it by accident.

• just pretend nothing happened.

• i dont think he will.