Kissing on the first date?

Is french- kissing bad on a first date? He started french kissing me and grabbed my butt ( a little ) and tried to grab my boobs but stopped.. is this a bad sign?
We both talked and he said he's not going to rush anything and that he's a virgin..

( we also held hands and acted like a cute couple sooo... ) I don't know what to think?

Most Helpful Guy

• That means he likes you, but he also happens to be horny, which isn't exactly rare, and isn't unnatural, so I don't see how it could be bad.

What Guys Said 1

• Go and have fun. But have your limets set. And make sure he knows them. But no, if your okay with it, go for it

What Girls Said 3

• It's all up to you. If you feel rushed then it's rushed. If you feel like it's okay, then it's okay.

My boyfriend and I couldn't be any more happier and in love and ready for our future together and guess what? We had sex when we first met up in person. But that's just us. We're just two really sexually active people.

• What do u mean first met up? Was it like an online relationship?

• I met him online through social media. Scary and sketchy af, huh? But it worked out more than perfectly. It wasn't an online relationship, though. We just clicked and became friends and met up and that's when the romantic seed was planted. @ClassyClaudia

• Omg that's so cool I'm happy for you! I'm like in that kinda situation right now too x) met this guy on Instagram we've been talking for four months and I like him but he only kinda flirts and were meeting at the fair this week ! And I was thinking things can move to the next step hopefully!

• Every relationship is different so there shouldn't be any rules about how long you should wait for certain milestones ... as long as both people ate comfortable with the pace then it is fine

• not a good idea.