Should I give him space? Or move on altogether?

i've been talking to a guy for over a month now. We talked all day every day and lately he's been distant because he's back in school early for basketball. He barely texts me anymore but he does snapchat me everyday, but when I snap him back he doesn't respond sometimes. It's like we just don't talk anymore.

All in all, he's just been super inconsistent lately. I can't tell if he's lost interest or just wants some space for a while.

Should I give him his space or just move on? It's kind of annoying to keep responding to him just for him to ignore me,

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him a chance maybe the guy gets to doing something but if you think he's too distant than move on ,,

0|0
    0|0
    • See he still makes somewhat of an effort when he'll send me a snapchat... that keeps him from ever going a day without contacting me, which I consider him kind of trying lol. I just don't get why he's been distant... he even told me he hasn't been busy.

• Show All
    • Thanks, I'll try that

What Guys Said 2

• You are one of many he is "playing" with. Forget this idiot and move on! Find a guy that spends all his time and attention on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving space is such a strong word

Just do what you feel is right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • just move on.

0|0