Knowing yourself?

If you had to choose between these two guys who would you chose?

Guy 1: Funny, secure with himself, fun loving/fun to be around, focused guy who doesn't fake who he is

or

Guy 2: Fakes who he is to make friends, but is also funny and fun to be around

(not taking looks into effect, which guy is better

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Number one all the way

What Girls Said 4

• This is too easy... Guy #1. I prefer a guy who is secure with himself and doesn't play mind games. It's a big turn off. Moreover, he has great attributes.

• guy 1 because you can't really have a good/ real relationship with anyone who doesn't act like himself. to me if you fake your personality to make friends you are lying and no one will ever know who you actually are.

• but Guy 2 if he is a lot better looking...

• if guy #2 faked who he was, you'd never kno if he wuz being himself with you or not. trust me, it SUX whn tht happens...

What Guys Said 1

• Well, their outward characteristics are the same, so the genuine guy (female intuition isn't too shabby most of the time)

However, such guys aren't that common, so 'faking' it to get results is not wrong in my opinion. (well, if it was, I'd be a hypocrite)