Should I not date a girl if she's Caucasian?

Not even meaning to be racist or anything, I just feel that a black male/white female couple might conjure up a lot of racist, colonial ideas/feelings in a lot of people. I mean, honestly, it has a bit of a racial undertone to it anyway, should I just not do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw of anything you should #date her + have a #baby with her 1 day. So we can all finally/hopefully end racism 1 day or damn near close to it. Since those racist pricks will make up about 1% of the world's total population if that. Which will make their racist remarks useless since no one will care/listen to them after seeing that not all blacks are loud thugs nor whites are proper law abiding citizens. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Also, you'd force those 2 families to interact with each other thus giving both sides a chance to prove the other side wrong, right? So overall fuck with other punks would think of you dating her... what do you think is the only thing that matters ^_^.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're so bothered by what other people think, then you shouldn't do it.

Personally, I would say who the fuck cares? I'm full Asian. My boyfriend is a caucasian/mexican mix. We're perfect.

• That's different.

• It's not different to me. I don't know where you live, but I live in California and over here, at least for the most part, is really culturally diverse and interracial couples aren't even things to look at twice. The other day at my work, a black male came in with his white girlfriend and they were literally the cutest couple I've ever seen (besides my own, lol).

• I understand why you're concerned. I have the same thoughts. But you shouldn't stop dating her because of what others think. If she likes you and you like her, then that's all that matters.

• I'm not dating anyone..

• Okay. I was trying to say that the fact that she's white, shouldn't prevent you from dating her.

• Date who you want! It's 2015! If someone has a problem tell them to F off!

• If you would get upset or bent out of shape over any comments people made about it then no you shouldn't. If you were confident in your relationship and could let people have their opinions not effect you then go for it.

• No you should still date the girl. It's not that uncommon to see interracial dating anymore. I think it's less common to see black female & white make combo.

• We live in 2015 not 1715. Interracial couples are completely normal

• I see you've never heard of Daquan...

• I have. And if people don't it tell them to fuck off. its your life why should they dictate the way you live. if you like her and she likes you go for it!

• you date who you like or want regardless of their orientation, race or gender.

• Who cares what other people think, if you're interested then date her. It's 2015, if other people aren't okay with it they need to get with the program!

What Guys Said 5

• It is up to you who you date - Go for it

• Just do it.

• Its all up to you,

• Yes and just because you mention racism means it's racist

• Nothing will change those ideas until we try to

• Well, I mean, I was just reading about this girl who's father went to her college with a gun prepared to kill somebody because he just randomly DECIDED she was with a black guy, and, I'm kinda like "fuck that" right now. Like, if I'm alone with a girl who happens to be white I can feel people staring (no, we weren't even dating) and it makes me feel very uncomfortable.