Guys, What really keeps you interested in a girl on a first date?

For starters we're goin mini golfing and met online, so we haven't actually met in person. But I also know him sort of through other friends. But enough with the background info.
Do you guys like how a girl smells? Pay attention to what she wears? Like I'm really nervous and I'll probably not be the conversation starter at first, is that a problem?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I don't like 99% of the perfumes that women wear. They generally are worn in too large quantities giving off an overbearing scent and they're usually some 15 year old fruity smell or something. If she smells clean, I'll love how she smells. However, if she has a scent that she wears a lot and it's mild but distinctly her's, I will, over time, grow to love that smell. Not to sound creepy, but sometimes I would just bury my face in her shirt and take a deep breath. But that's for way into a relationship. Sorry, getting a little sidetracked... ^^" Haha

I do pay attention to what she wears, but it's not like I'm thinking "Man, I wish she wouldn't have worn that top with those shoes... smh." If she just wears something that looks nice and still comfortable, I'm totally down with that. If she looks particularly nice in something, I'll notice it and remember it. However, most guys aren't going to know "what she did differently" to get from looking great yesterday to looking fantastic today.

Nope, not a problem. Best solution is to just try to your best to calm yourself in whatever way you can. Just have fun and you'll be totally fine. :)
    As far as conversation starters, it's not a big deal. I mean, you'll be playing mini golf, so you'll also have something to do, as well, so that you're not just sitting across from each other at a table where conversation is "the whole point" so to speak. When you've got an activity that you can partake in, it takes the weight off of conversation emphasis. You can start or stop conversations really just whenever. Just relax. You don't have a lot to worry about. I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Good luck and have fun!!

What Guys Said 7

• Initially it would be like what she wore, how she looked, but after the first 5 minutes, what'd have me hooked at that point is the personality and getting along well. Even if the person was drop dead gorgeous, but you couldn't hold a conversation, that'd be a turn off in my books.

• Mini golfing? 18 holes?
    I'd be fixated on trying to get into 19 holes that night.

• Yea... That's for sure not happening. I'll take the good night kiss though

• Clothes, maybe. Hair, no.

• Maybe how she smells? Like if she smells good, and looks good. Do these things make her more attractive to you?

• Thinking we might get some at the end of it all is pretty much guaranteed.

We like a girl who seems to enjoy our company and is having a good time, and is enthusiastic/exuberant.

• She is personable, smells great, (wear a SMALL amount of a perfume I like), smart, and witty. Does NOT have any kind of sex on the first date. Does not drink too much, or at all, no drugs, wears an attractive, but not too revealing dress or outfit, leaves a lot to be imagined. Be intriguing! Smile! Have fun! Leave the door open... so to speak...

• I'm pretty good once I warm up to people. But I know at first for a little bit ill be quiet. Will that put him off? I was planning on wearing shorts and maybe a v neck t shirt, something basic yet still kind of cute. It's mini golf. And I don't really have any casual dresses

• As a guy when I go on a date, don't look precicly for a girl to smell good, Especaily on a first date, nor do I look at only how a girl dresses, all I want in a girl is for her to make an effort, As long as I can tell that I would be happy. And for the conversation starter, that wouldn't truly bother me either, one thing you could do is just talk about what ever comes to mind

• See a movie talk about the movie 😂💁 or just tell them how attractive they are

• Well we're going mini golfing... But do you notice what she's wearing, or how her hairs done. Or if she smells nice?

• Well good to know because I'm so bad a compliments sometime

• Lol Liar. I bet ur great ! People always think they aren't as awesome as they really are

• Conversation keeps anyone interested dont just sit and stare its creepy!