Girls, How many of you would refuse to date a 30 year old virgin?

Yup, i am a virgin at 30 still. i been waiting for the right girl to give it to and i haven't met her yet. But to most ladies out there, would this be a deal breaker for you?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• That would not be a deal breaker at all. If you never said anything, its not like anyone would really know unlike the reversal. I think its admirable you're saving it for someone you love. Too many people just screw the first thing that walks by, and then regret it, but yet yell to the world how proud they are of it. You'll find someone for sure that's not hung up on whether or not you're a virgin.

What Girls Said 15

• NO, why would that be a dealbreaker? It's very romantic and awesome! Sex is overrated and who decides when your first time should be? YOU. So, nothing wrong with it. At all. And if you ever meet a girl who says it's a dealbreaker, run and don't look back. You've dodged a bullet.

• I would but not for a shallow reason like still being a virgin. I mean who am I to blame I'm a virgin as well. It's due to age restrictions.

• Well, I doubt I'd date a 30 year old, but if I met a man my age who was a virgin and I was interested in him, his lack of sexual experience wouldn't matter to me. Except I'd probably be a bit nervous the first time we had sex.

• No. I'm a virgin so it would help get past that hurdle.

• so you would or would not date a 30 year old virgin?

• I would date a 30 year old virgin.

• Nah I'd date them.

• You wouldn't be my first pick by any means. Kids half your age have lost it by now. I'd prefer a guy who had slept with 50 women by that age over your situation.

• You'll find miss right sooner or later. I respect that your searching for someone speical and not just giving it up. Great job.

• Nope, I wouldn't mind it at all.

• Just don't tell her you're a virgin. Half the guys women sleep with don't know what they're doing anyway so she won't know. You guys have it easy that way.

• I wouldn't go out with a virgin of any age. Maybe if he's super cute, around my age and in feeling generous or trying something new like breaking in a guy. He would have to be exceedingly attractive. But I wouldn't keel him around for long tho. Not a fan of virgin men. I don't think I would ever break in a virgin older than me. If he's 19 or 20 then sure. I can tell if a guy is experienced before we even get to foreplay. I can ALWAYS tell.

• cause you prefer experience?

• Yep! I also like a man who knows how to take control and be dominate in the bedroom.

• It's unusual, so I'd expect we'd have a conversation about how and why it came to be.

• Would there be anything he could say that would make you stop seeing him?

• It's hard to say. I guess it depends on how we connected, if he was working on any issues he had or ignoring them, what kind of person he was. It's rarely just one thing that makes or breaks a relationship, except perhaps things like untreated addiction, criminal tendencies, etc.

• As long as you do not have the personality of Chris Chan.

• Well if I was around your age it wouldn't matter at all. I'm only 19 so I wouldn't date a 30 year old but if I was around your age, I would date you

• I wouldn't care if the guy I dated was a virgin - unless he was wanting to wait until marriage as that doesn't align with my values.

• i totally would.

• You would refuse to date or would date?