First Date?

so its my first date tomorrow and I'm 17 years old and I have no idea what to talk about or anything were going to see a movie and I'm so nervous what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• First bit of advice: relax.

A movie date is one of the easiest. You can be absorbed in the movie and not have to carry on a conversation.

Generally: look at him when you talk to him. Don't tell him all about yourself, ask him questions about his life, such as sports, favorite subjects in school, extracurricular activities.

Oh, take some 'mad money'. Enough to get home from wherever. Tell your folks when you plan to be home.

Ted

What Guys Said 2

• try talking about your interests, hobbies, and aspirations in life to find out right away if you're compatible.

• the movies are the worst first dates! you arnt able to talk to each other or break the ice. Just talk about your interests, ask him random questions about himself.. if you get nervouse.. tell him! I'm sure he will try to make you feel confertable

What Girls Said 1

• just be yourself and let it flow naturally. Its normal to be nervous at first but be you , have fun see if y'all have chemistry just by how the convo goes