Is it really so bad to feel this way?

I've never had a girlfriend... or the confidence to get one... and so I can only imagine it, but I'd think that it'd be awesome to have someone to call "yours" who loves you and wants your love in return. But I keep hearing especially from girls about how pathetic it makes me to think about that... I dunno, is it really that bad to want that? I mean, I know a 20 year old dateless wonder is no girl's dream catch, but is it so bad that a guy wants a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually very beautiful, honestly it just takes time to find someone like you and to connect with you , it happens at all different ages don't worry that special girl will come and when you find her go for it , if you pretend to be confident eventually you will be good luck! Ps could you answer my last question please

What Girls Said 3

• No , it's not bad, there should be more guys who take relationships and love seriously. There's nothing wrong at all, I personally think it's sweet. Just because you never had a girlfriend doesn't eliminate yourself as a "girl's dream catch". I prefer guys who haven't had that many girls, to be honest. Keep your head up ;)

answer mine please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1581010-what-is-going-on-in-this-situation-is-this-the-endless-grey-zone

• No, it's not bad. Maybe they're a little jealous because they wasted theirs already.

• I feel you man..

What Guys Said 1

• No , I didn't have one until I was 21, you just have to keep trying, it's easier for girls at a younger age but harder for shy guys