Is it okay go get mad at him over this?

When ever my boyfriend and me are out he is always looking at other girls. He knows im looking at him because i would be talking to him and he wohld still do it. Its like he thinks im stupid. I get thick when he keeps doing it. I get that lads will look but really at every girl? He would look at her and then look at her ass or look her up and down. Im i right to be mad or am i being stupid please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• men (and women) look, it is normal. what is not normal however is to be so disrespectful!
    You have every right to be pissed. Honestly, if this was my boyfriend and he would keep on acting like a huge asshole, I would have dumped him ages ago.

If talking doesn't change anything, try paying back doing the same thing. Maybe be realizes that it sucks to be on the other end. If he just does not understand what the problem is, it is time to take a decision. You deserve better!!

What Guys Said 3

• Getting mad isn't a effective way to change someones behavior.

Understand him, help him understand you, that is being a couple.

He should not let his eyes wander.

• Yes! get up him!, crack the whip, in his case rev him if he's acting like he can freely get away with it!, all guys do it at some point cause lady's are too pretty these days so all you can do is try and keep him in line or leave him

• Regardless of whether you want him to or not, guys look at other girls, but they shouldn't be staring the girl down for a long time either. Maybe a quick second and focus on you again, but in your case.. Yes!

What Girls Said 6

• Well it's okay for him to look at other girls but if he's checking them out like looking at their bodies like he wants to get at that, then that's really disrespectful and you shouldn't be with someone like that.

You should be with someone that treats you like a queen and only sees you in the world. But in return, you should treat him like a king and love him and care for him immensely.

• Just tell him that you think it's impolite of him to keep looking at other girls like that when you're around.

• I don't know if it's ok but my fiancĂ© always does it and it pisses me off! We get into such big fights over it. I don't look at other guys when he's around so they should respect us and not do it while we're around!

• I would be pissed too because that's disrespectful and just plain wrong.

• My man also does this like he's looking at his favorite car.. You should be pissed..

• Your boyfriend kind of sounds like a dick, you should ditch him.