Have you ever ghosted? Have you ever been ghosted?

GHOSTING - when you constantly talk/text with someone and out of nowhere they cut off communication.. They just completely vanished.

Yeah, it sucks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I have a friend that does that.

She calls it, "MIA".

For example: She asks me if I wanna go to Fanime with her. I can't 'cause of how short notice it is and I have work. Tell her I'm down to hang out some other time, never gets back to me.

I was like, "Okay."

• Nope, seems like a waste of time, plus I find ignoring someone or leaving in the middle of a conversation to be kind of rude lol.

• It happens to me all the time when talking to girls. Never with guys though.

• It happens quite often. Gave up on saying I'm friends with people online unless we email, or call each other.

• Yes. All but one girl I've ever spoken too. I only ever talked to that girl on here, she was actually a nice person and bothered to say goodbye before going inactive.

• I thought ghosting someone was killing them before they knew what happened?

• Yes all the time

• Yeah I do it when it seems am the only one interested in having the conservation

• yes sometimes

• You being ghosted? You ghosting?

Why? Can't you just be straightforward and tell a girl you changed your mind?

• im ghosting... nope i can't.. she will feel bad, so i better jut ghosting her

What Girls Said 8

• i ghost without having any ill intentions :\ me and a long time friend of mine have talked via internet for going on a decade now and she's used to me disappearing where i no longer text/answer texts etc and she's used to it, but nowadays i at least warn her if i'm gonna be silent for a week or two. people have to put a lot of effort into keeping in touch with me bc i'm horrible at keeping in touch and most can't be bothered which i totally respect and understand. i just am crappy at the communications. :(

• Hahaha yea

• I do that a lot. I don't know why. I'm sorry. I know it is a horrible habit.

• That's terrible but that's the best way I guess, sometimes giving no response is a response actually

• I never ghosted
    But have been ghosted before

• How did you deal with it?

• I just ask myself 'why'
      A friend is having a problem, talks to me about it
      I suggest something
      Then he's like "I don't know"
      I ask why
      And he goes dead for a couple of days and talks again about something else

• Yes sometimes😁

• I have been. Met someone online who I was a very good match with. We planned on seeing each other and everything then out of nowhere she disappears. That hurt so bad.

• I sorta ghosted a guy friend after he fucked up and caused a lot of drama in our social circle but I came back not long after to tell him we should put it behind us and that I'm sorry for just disappearing instead of talking about it.

A guy I was seeing completely vanished on me in April and just tried to come back a few weeks ago to be my "friend" (I was reluctant. I told him we could text and catch up but I wasn't interested in seeing him and getting involved with him in any way) and he ghosted again after a couple days.

First time I was so confused and hurt. Second time I expected it and didn't care.

• I HAVE BEEN GHOSTED AND THE NEXT TIME I SEE THAT MOTHERFUCKER SOMEBODY IS GETTING HURT