He's shorter than me, does height make a difference when it comes to relationships?

I've been talking to this guy for about 7 months online and I know his family, he has a good family but I haven't actually met him in person, I've seen photos of him on fb. He seems like a great guy but he's a bit shorter than me. He's asked me out and I said yes but if I don't like him I don't want to hurt him by not becoming exclusive :/ what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you don't care about the height that is all that matters. Just tell him you don't want to be exclusive yet. I mean, you may have talked, but it's not as if you've met in person yet. Talking online and talking in person is very different.

What Guys Said 2

• Height difference only matters to idiots.

• Just curious, how tall are you?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't let a view inches stop you, if you have any real interest in this guy go meet him. Just because you're going on a date doesn't mean you HAVE to be exclusive, no one can expect that. Go on your date, have fun and see how it feels when you're around him, if it doesn't feel good then you don't have to see him again. That's how dating works.

• I wish I was taller than guy's I've been with, it would be so fun. If you are a dom, naturally, it could really work out well for you! Give it a shot.

• it s more about comfort. if u dont feel comfortable, it is a problem.
    the point is that this is your problem, your anxiety, u can't punish him for it. imagine, how he feels being shorter..

• Thanks that helps a bit...