Has everyone ever tried to spit on you?

this girl tried to spit on me once when she was fighting with her boyfriend on the streets. The spit didn't really came on me, only a tiny tiny bit on the right side of my hair, i just walked away and told her to fuck off but still till this day i can't believe i let it happen to me, if it was in my face i didn't know what i would have done... was it the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• People no, Llama's yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope and if I was in that situation and a random person would do that I would duck the spit (if I would notice early enough) then fix them in a nin-jutsu grip which can be quite painful by the way but I wouldn't care and question them about what on earth made them behave like a f*cking llama.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Turn around and walk away I guess the best way to handle it if you don't want to go to jail for assault. I don't condone violence either but I think I would be quite pissed...

• walking away is always the right thing to do. Otherwise you compromise who you are and that is a shame.

• Um probably my siblings. My 2 year old niece thought it would be funny to spray spit at me... That was disgusting. I think what you did was good, walking away is best.

• She needs to grow up.

• -hey there's something on ur face!
    -what's that?
    -the paiiinnnn

• Only my 7 year old cousin, when I pin her down to tickle her. :p