Disrespect in a relationship?

What do you do when your partner starts to disrespect you on social media? Curses you out on Facebook, says sexual things to other people and tells you it's no big deal just Facebook. I told her we need to take a break and we are, I miss her but I don't miss those disrespectful actions. What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't let someone cuss at me in real life so it would be unacceptable for them to speak that way in real life. Total dealbreaker. I think you did the right thing to let her go. You deserve someone who respects you on and offline. Don't settle for anything less.

What Girls Said 2

• I probably wouldn't be with a man who act like this in the first place.

If my boyfriend ever did this? it would be totally out of character considering he rarely post on Facebook so I would tell him to delete everything, to never post that kind of post ever again and I would be pretty pissed about it

• if i was you i would ask her to stop all this bs

What Guys Said 0