How can I make him be interested in me?

So we're friends since four years, I have never really liked him as a potential boyfriend we just get along really well as friends. But lately I'm more interested in him I don't know why, I get really imbarassed, if he hugs me I'm happy and things like that. Should I make the first move and how, or should I just leave it and wait for this to end?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you should just go for it you never know it could be the best thing you did. dont wait for feelings to just go away.

What Guys Said 7

• u can make first move safely i believe since this guy seem to be interested since he's huggin u (how often?)... ain't nothing to lose!!

(yayyy finally a GAGer from Italy :D )

• Well you can't "make" him be interested in you, but you can tell him how you feel so he can start considering his feelings and the possibility of you guys going out.

• girl your so dam pritty he should be interested all ready, you just need to open he's eyes. spen time with him and make sure he notice you

• Ask him to a movie💁

• Yeah make the first move , good luck

• Yes, you should make the first move.

• I don't understand

What Girls Said 0