Take a risk or play it safe?

Move out on my own to a big newer city or stay at my hometown and move to another place nearby the city of my hometown? Im doubting... im 23 and i want a change but some people are saying i should just stay where i am at and not just move around... what should you do?
The bigger city is very multiculturel, more public transportation, more jobs, more people, no friends.
My hometown, safe, not multicultural, pretty boring, same old same old, but you won't get harrased on the streets, old friends... etc

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know your luck in the big city

Most Helpful Girl

• Well we cannot really answer that question for you, because I don't know whether you're up for an adventure or not. Regardless, I don't think you should be listening to anyone's opinion: it's about what YOU want. By the way, I think the "no friends" argument is invalid considering you can always make new friends.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have the means to make a living, why not? I moved from a small town to one of the largest metro areas in the US when I was 19. It was the best thing I ever did.

• Stay home unless there's a better opportunity

What Girls Said 0