When would be a good time to ask for a date again?

Me and this girl went out on three dates all spread out almost a month between each other. We just went out this past Saturday and I want to go out with her again, she's mentioned before that guys bug her for dates and I don't want to be one. She also has a packed schedule. Any suggestions? Should I try to settle a date the next time we message?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think after a month/ 4 dates, you can start hanging out more freely... no reason to make it all dates and such. I don't think that would be clingy at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Could suggest to her that you would like to have another date and you know she's busy so maybe let her suggest a date when you next see each other.

What Guys Said 1

• There's a way to go about a date without bugging her. Just acknowledge how busy she is and ask when is the next time she will be available to go out again.