In what event would you message your ex?

What would be reasons for you to want to messaeg your ex? Is it always that you miss them or are there any other factors? My ex messaged me two days in row and im wondering what her motives are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never would. They're an ex for a reason. Some people have a hard time transitioning to single life if the breakup was not long ago though. They were their last intimate connection, so it's easier to contact you as previous exes might have really moved on.. Also, some people play games, and if you're seeing someone new, or added girls to social media, she could be playing territorial games to keep tabs on you.

Most Helpful Guy

• If hell froze over and the devil went ice skating on it.

What Girls Said 6

• Tell him I just found a family member of his who died? But probably let the police do that to be honest...

• If I need something back that I left at his place that I can't just re-buy, because it has sentimental value or cannot be bought again without traveling very far.

• To wish him a happy birthday.

• Well she probably either missues you or she is thinking about you or she just feels that you guys ended it off wrong so she feels like she has to say something... etc.

• Still being friends, it actually works :P need some time to heal ofcourse but, :)

• Maybe she misses you being part of her life , and wants to remain friends with you

What Guys Said 2

• if she won the lottery :-)

• The "No Event"