Will it work out?

My now boyfriend is my childhood best friend. He moved away for like a year moved back had a crush on me. Asked me out. I don't know if it's gonna work or not, it even really well. Help me please

• Work fairly well
  • Work really well
  • Fail epically

Most Helpful Guy

• - Best friends
    - boy likes you.

Will it work or not? Who knows, just enjoy it and get the most out of it.

What Guys Said 2

• This will work out

• its gonna work

What Girls Said 2

• Well I can only talk about my own experience.. I too had a childhood friend and it wasn't until I about 12 that I really started to take an interest in him.

Long story short.. We started going out together when I was 13 .. Moved in together when I was 17 .. Became engaged on my 21st birthday.. And finally got married last Sept.

It's surely got to be worth a go at trying to make things work.. I mean, what have you got to lose.. On the other hand though, what might you have to gain

• You don't know if something's going to work just based on these details, but I can tell you that it's easy to tell that it's not some sort of thing that won't work out, at least at first.