Can a relationship survive if there is no communication between feelings and intuition?

I make all the important decisions because she never voices what she thinks needs to happen. Give her plenty of opportunities but she hardly ever uses them. Now I'm stuck in a situation where I know she's upset but she won't justify it even though I want her too so much.

Can a relationship survive if there is no communication between feelings and intuition? And if it can't, tell me how a girl would think that it has to continue that way in order for her to be happy.

p.s. Am I in the wrong to want to start over as friends in order to gain enough trust from her so she'll talk to me?

Someone help..

I feel like I'm doing all the point full work. But she's worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you two are dating there should be trust, or it won't be a friendship, if she can't speak up and you feel its worth it then enjoy the sinking boat your on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0