Guys, what would you think/say when a girl asks to meet up and you don't like her?

Would you immediately think she's asking you out, and what do you say if you just want to be friends? Would you still meet up with her?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd just make it clear to her from da start, dat i want fiends only

• What would you say though?

• Why can't other guys be like that hah

• ah... thanks :D

What Guys Said 6

• If I don't like someone being "friends" would also be out of the question. I would either come up with some bullshit or flat out ignore it.

• i think in that situation, that you should meet the person you may not like them fully as anything special but having a friend is always a good thing in life

• Hellll nooooo!!

• Better to be frank with her.

• Go out anyway, perhaps after going out with her, shows a different side to her,

• I don't generally leave "doors open" if I'm going to tell someone that they can't come in later. I'd take it as a compliment that she wanted to "meet up" I'd meet up with her. I'd think that she was very thirsty and offer her a drink.