Girls, So I texted her yesterday, around 4, she never responded, she's been posting on FB and stuff since, am I finished?

We've been on a date but to be honest I'm not even sure she considered it one in hind sight...
I don't want to do the dreaded double text but... I'm honestly really wanting some answers.
We've been friends for quite a while since February... And I want to tell her how I feel, we were talking well before but she's seemed more dustant lately...
I don't know what to do. I feel like just letting go will eat me alive...
i honestly like her... I kinda want to ask her how she feels about me cuz she's been really flirty before too... But I just don't know.
I've never had a girlfriend... So I might need extra help with this in terms of questions I might ask you. As a heads up.
In fact she's the first girl I've dated in 5 years.
I just don't know what I should do...

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to let her go. She isn't giving any signals that she is interested. No amount of loving her will make her love you, as well. This is a recipe for daily heartache, and you deserve to be happy.

• I mean part of the issue is that she had shown interest before...
      She would flirt, touch me a lot, went out of her way to find me at a convention we were at, her friend said she had been looking for me all day... On our date, which was two weeks ago she kept bringing up all these places we should go together in the future...
      But this last week, and it wasn't after the date directly cuz she even initiated a conversation the Saturday afterwards, she just started getting really quiet...
      Then yesterday I sent her a text and for the first time she didn't respond...
      It... Honestly has me sad cuz it's not the first time a girl I've been interested in decided to just stop talking to me, but she was the first one who I thought genuinely was attracted to me.
      I really don't know if I should ask her anything or just pretend I never liked her and proceed as friends... But honestly... I feel that's going to hurt me a lot more...
      But I don't know about asking for closure because it might kill my chance...

What Girls Said 2

• Give her time. If she doesn't respond in a day or two just move on. If I like someone I find time for them, just my advice as a woman.

• Well, I messaged her earlier during the night, she responded in like a minute saying she missed my text and that she really wanted to go out with me again. So... Things are looking alright atm...

• Great! I know things like missed texts happen (although I have no idea how?). Maybe she just wanted to play hard to get for a little bit... But I am really glad it is working for you.

• She's pretty much not feeling you. sorry

• Well I sent her the second message, she responded in under a minute and said she didn't get my last message and that she really wants to go out again... So that's positive...

• That's really good, Nice one.

I really hope you enjoy your date.