I'm worried my girlfriend has fallen out of love with me?

I've been in a relationship now for 1 year and 4 months, and I am dating the most amazing girl in the world. She is gorgeous, caring and very friendly! But these past few months I feel as if our relationship isn't where it used to be. We live in Toronto, this summer my girlfriend took on a job where she has been travelling around Ontario promoting the Pan am games. This means that she has been gone for almost all of June travelling to different cities. She comes home maybe once every week. I miss her so much when she goes on these trips, but I feel like we don't talk nearly as much as we used to.
She does go out a lot to different clubs/bars while travelling on the road. Sometimes I get negative thoughts like "Maybe she's fallen for another guy?". I know her team that she travels with has both guys and girls, so sometimes I think these things. When she does come back, i've noticed that we've been arguing a lot more recently too. I try to bring these things up to her but I feel like she gets annoyed every time I ask her. I've also noticed that since she's been back from her trip, she is addicted to her phone! This also worries me, sometimes I wonder who she could be talking to all the time? And when I try to message her, I feel like she purposely makes me wait for a response back? Even though I know that she has her phone right in front of her all the time (including when i'm with her).
I really don't know what to do, in some ways im scared to bring up these conversations because im afraid the more i ask her, the more it pushes her away. But deep down I just want to know the truth as to why i've been feeling so distant from her this last month and a half.

I really dont know where to go from here, any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• My brother was having the same trouble just try talking to her he did and now there relationship is better

What Guys Said 1

• Dang this is tough... almost tougher than the situation I'm in right now. Gather up your courage, walk up to her, and tell her that if she doesn't tell you what's going on and if this continues you will consider breaking up. If that doesn't get her talking then she doesn't care anymore. Sorry to say, but it sounds like she has fallen for another guy, just like what you suspect.