My ex girlfriend is trying to make me jealous?

Ever since I broke up with my irritating ex girlfriend, she has be going all in on her new "boyfriend" who is 16 years older than her (he is 40). He has 3 kids and I know she doesn't love him because she tells me that she will break up with him if I show her that I love her. Watching her be with him, has made me realized that I do love her and want her back.. how do I show her that I love her?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah she is.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her. She obviously doesn't love him since she told you that so I'm sure if you tell her you wanna try it again shell take the chances.

• Assuming that there has never been any trust/infidelity problems I would have a talk with her first because as of now she's in a relationship. You shouldn't Go after her if she's committed plus if you let her know how your feeling she may sympathize more with you assure her that it's/when she breaks up with said life you will be the man she wants/deserves. Best of luck to you my friend

What Guys Said 0