Why don't guys chase me?

I always chase them and it doesn't even amount to anything. :/
Well I have had guys chase me but not the ones I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol maybe your just looking in the wrong place, I mean go to places were guys that share similarities to you like hobbies or interests would hang out or go to.

What Guys Said 15

• Your doing it wrong.
    First, no experienced guy will chase you hard, chasing is bad. Idiots chase.

but, here are some tips for chasings
    1. FLIRT. Be the first to flirt with a guy, just in small doses and dont over do it. Once he has your contact info if done right, he will probably start talking to you, just make sure the convo leads to a date as only idiots will talk interminably to you and get no where.
    2. Show interest in someone. Particular guy in you school/job you like? Smile at him then look away when he notices, give sings. Go up to him and strike a small conversation (remember to smile a lot), you can start maybe by complimenting him on somethin, then being all shys like "well just wanted you to know that" then walk away and see if he takes the bait
    3. DONT chase yourself, if your chasing a guy hard, dont expect to get chased back. Chasing is a one way street and it involves not getting anywhere (hence why its, retarded!), this basicly means play hard to get.
    4. Start small, your not going to sleep get chased by prince charming from the get go. Maybe give some of the guys you dont want a shot? Practice and refine the art of getting them to chase you with them. Its all baiting then backing off, like you would a fish thats dying to get to the bait to eat it, but you keep pulling away so he won't catch it until you determine if you want to hook him in (mind you, take to long and the fish will lose interest), but it all takes practice.

Start with the small fish before moving upwards, and have some confidence in yourself.

• watchu talkin' bout' Willis'! you were totes like hooking up with all these other d00ds recently.

• Yeah but they think It's okay to leave my message for like 3 days! It's not on lol

• It feels like that for a lot of people

• The problem is with you. You always chase the men that don't want you. Women tend to do this. You probably want the thing you can't have. You sound very self centered.

• No I'm not :/

• Yes you are the concept is simple so let me explain. You post is in reference to you not finding the men that want you and you then want them to chase you.

If I rephrase this post it would say " I am finding plenty of men just not the men I want and not the men that would do what I want them to do"- You are searching for YOUR unilateral perspective of a man which is an idealistic image of what you believe he should be and how he should act

This sounds very controlling and self centered

• The guys you chase don't want you for the same reasons you didn't want the guys that chased you. Simple.

• I could chase you if ya want ;)

• Well be happy you're being chased though

• "Well I have had guys chase me but not the ones I want."

There's the issue right there.

It's like several guys I know. They all say, "I just want a nice girl who'll love me and want me to love her." Well there's been several that have wanted you bro, but they were ugly so you turned them down.

Same exact situation here. There have been guys that have wanted to be with you, but you turned them down. You're standards could be too high, or perhaps you're just unlucky.

• They're all attractive I just don't fancy their personalities

• Well what is it then? You're saying that I'm not good enough for them

• What makes you think I said that?

The guys going after you aren't, in your eyes, compatible enough to be with you, and so maybe the guys you're going after feel the same about you.

That's not rude, I'm just pointing out the basic underlying logic here.

• Oh I wonder who you could be ms #anon @lovesTVDX is that you?

• Guys can be shy chasing pretty girls, cause they figure they prolly have a partner already!! :p

• Lol well you can't pick and choose which guys chase you

• Why can't I?

• Because you gotta make that guy want you. And guys don't like to chase girls. Either land the girls or move on.

• for the same reason you are not happy with the guys that are chasing you: they dont want you

• Well most guys that have to chase girls are the ones that don't get girls very easily. Relationships aren't like the movies where the popular guy gets hung up on the quiet shy girl and chases her to the ends of the earth instead of just going with the popular girl.

If a guy is attractive, and desirable in terms of personality as well, he won't be chasing any girls, because he simply doesn't have to. Pretty girls will gladly be with him without him chasing.

• You answered your own question. You're shallow.

• How?

• Erm no...
      I just don't have chemistry with them

• Well, then the guys you want to chase you simply don't have chemistry with you.

• Beggars can't be choosers

• Accascuse me?

• Hmmm didn't know I can stutter through text

What Girls Said 6

• To be fair, no guys chase me lmao

• No offense but that makes you sound like you're an attention wh*re, I'm not saying you are but basically, the right guy will come to you when it's time.

• How does it?

• Because, if you need guys to chase you to feel like you're worth something, that makes you seem like an attention wh*ore

• because you chase them... never chase a boy

and WAIT FOR MARRIAGE ! and make THEM wait for it too

• Guys don't like when girls chase... I mean if it's easy its not worth it... They'll fool around a bit and then drop you
    You gotta let them chase, and eventually the right one will come along

• That's the biggest load of crap I've heard all day 😒

• There's showing interest and then there's chasing
      Chasing equals to suffocating the dude, giving him no space
      Showing interest means you make a few first moves, signal that you enjoy him and his company
      Thats just my opinion though

• Cuz to them you aren't worth it lmao

• Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂