Girls, she said she liked me, but?

So I finally admitted to this girl that I had a crush on her, and she admitted that she liked me too, but she didn't want anyone to find out bc she didn't want to "ruin her reputation" and then sent me nudes of her.
I'm so confused

8

Most Helpful Girl

• what the hell? she didn't want to ruin her reputation= she is ashamed of saying that she is in love with you and i think that is bull shit. i apologize.. but its not worth it.. i've been in your shoes my date yelled at me i cried so much it haunted me for nights. and the fact that she sent you nudes might've been for you to have pleasure off of and i think thats really cheap.. but i think as a third person its really wrong of me to give a quick opinion like this im sorry in advance this is just what i think ok? good luck.. but give this a little time.. how long has it been since you've told each other?

What Girls Said 7

• What reputation? That sounds quite peculiar. Is she popular in some sort of way or something? Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know because you may bring her down (reputation) wise. I think that's just so stupid though.

• I am confused too.

• I know right?

• I think she was freaking out that she actually had feelings for a guy like me

• Well give it time for her to calm down. She will come around. The heart always rules the day!

• Sounds like a mess. I wouldn't get involved with someone who thinks I might ruin their reputation... That's an insult! Besides it seems like being with her might damage your reputation instead.

• For real :D?
    Man... That would be a fucked up relationship.
    Go for another girl , if you're "emberassing" her in public.

• She's a bitch, and frankly not worth your time.

• If she said she can't ruin her reputation then she's not worth it. She obviously cares more about that. Find someone nice who doesn't care about that, likes you for you!

• Sounds like she's playing a game honestly. She clearly has some ego about herself that she thinks that dating you would ruin. Just let her go, she's egotistical and you really don't need that.