Am I bugging him?

Okay so my boyfriend of 2 months is acting weird. We don't see each other much because we live about 30 minutes apart and neither of us have a car. We don't text much because he doesn't like it so I try to limit it but we text for less than 10 minutes a day now! We just recently got over a small fight and he is on vacation but still... Exchanging 5 texts each really seems like it's not much. I wanna talk to him but I'm afraid of annoying him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think tell him how you feel and ask for more communication

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters: I don't get it. You live ONLY 30 minutes apart and you still barely ever see each other? I mean my date and I live 3 hours apart and still see each other every weekend - and we don't have a car either. I think this is the first indicator there is something seriously wrong in your relationship.. and the second hint is also pretty clear: he doesn't bother talking to you. Trust me, I have seen unhealthy relationships and this is definitely one of them.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you communicated with him about this and told him how you're feeling?

What Girls Said 0