Guys, what is spontaneous things you can do with ur partner that brings attraction and something that will make it stand out in his mind forever?

My boyfriend of 8 months wants us to be spontaneous and do fun things. What would be some good fantasy ideas to spice up the relationship and show him im the girl for him?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always wanted a girl who just walked into a room calmly took of her clothes like nothing special was going on (bonus points if clothes are also folded neatly in the process) and yelled "I'm horny" at me. It's extremely weird and may just be a personal fantasy but geez would that turn me on. Way more than the subtle pushing up against me or wearing clothes slightly sexier than normal ish. I'm also a fan of nude cooking especially breakfast food or something that takes strong cooking skills. Would be hard not to marry a girl like that. There's the humansexmap. com. It's literally a map with a bunch of words referring to different types of sex. Any girl willing to explore some of that map with me is a winner. Some non sexual things... I really just like hugs. I know that it's normal but like what's the point of being in a relationship if I can't at least get a daily hug. Hug me, feed me (occasionally), and make me smile often and I'm happy. For the record I've always valued novelty over spontaneity it's literally impossible to plan to be spontaneous. Saying I want to be spontaneous is like saying imma do nothing and hope something fun comes out of it. Guided novelty is the way to go.

• Wow i really like what you said.

What Guys Said 3

• then simply ask him about his fantasies and if he's shy xpressin them in person, tell him to leave a note includin those things.

• the addition of another woman.

• go somewhere scary and have sex