Should I say something about only seeing each other?

I've been seeing this guy for a month. we see each other almost every day and he initiates. We've already hooked up and our dates don't revolve around sex but we always stay over each other's place. I don't know if he wants to be exclusive even though we're acting like it, but i'm also scared to say anything about it because it might be too soon. i don't like the idea of him hooking up with other people though and I'm leaving for week so I think he could:/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• if you want to be exclusive you should say it and not worry about it ruining anything because if it "ruins" it then it wasn't really what you wanted or thought it was in the first place.

• I have the same issue (but in this case the guy is leaving to party die-hard with his friends in another city) but honestly I think I am just gonna say if you really feel the urge to hook up with another girl then you are totally free to, but please tell me so I know I can leave, since it means you don't like me on the same level as I like you. Sounds harsh, but I don't play games with my emotions.