Girls, how important is a guys weight to ull?

I weigh like 93kg.. but im not fat, but not muscly either

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if he's obese then I'm not going to date him. I'm not going to date anyone of a really unhealthy weight. I don't care if the guy has a few extra pounds on him or even more than a few. Weight is not super important to me, but I still take it into account.

What Girls Said 9

• I like tall men and find them attractive even with a little extra weight as long as it doesn't get in the way or limit us in the bedroom too much. I am really active though so I would prefer the weight be due to love of food or beer not lack of exercise.

I'm not into really fit guys but I want someone who can keep up and pick me up. ;-)

• Not really important as long as they're not significantly under- or overweight for their height

• I prefer cushy guys. They're soft and warm and inviting (:

• It's not so much what the scale says, as long as you're healthy and don't get too tired during sex, then that's problem

• Pretty important. I take care of myself, keep myself fit and healthy, so I expect my partner to do the same.

• I don't really care as long as your not obese.

• fairly important. i dont go for really skinny or really fat either.

• It's better when guy's heavier than me😀

• It is a personal pref.. Not very important but I do like chubbier guys compared to muscly