Virgin question guys. Why haven't u had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

So the fact that u never had sex I'm guessing isn't cause of religion right?

Why do you think u never had a girl friend or boyfriend? Answer that question below. Also this is my reason why.

Me I think the reason is. I never talk to girls and I pych my self out with my insecurities.
I'm 22 I live with a roomate I have a part to. e job no car. So I think I'm a failure to most girls time so I don't talk to them. Now I'm looking at guy body no homo and they are in shale and I'm not I'm like she could do better.

I do talk to girls but the girls I talk to are like guys-girls if that makes sense. I'm not attract to them and there really cool to hang around with. I'm a funny guy every one say so and they say I'm way to nice. Both guys and girl say this. I don't put my self out there

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm extremely shy and the guys that usually talk to me aren't my type.

• What's ur type of guy? Is it a physical attribute or mental state

• Lol I feel you. Like let me tell you what I am or am not. Don't just assums

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way I don't talk to girls either I work full time and have a car and my own place but it's like you said I psych myself out with my insecurities and it doesn't help that I don't mind being alone Iam my own worst enemy don't feel bad man there is nothing rong with being a virgin lol not having a car or your own place is nothing to fret about your still a kid enjoy your freedom learn to love yourself and she will come along before you realize it

What Girls Said 2

• It is a gift i can give to my spouse. I am 19 and i feel if i give him sex he does need to marry me. I am not gay
    But in the end I feel dont lie to yourself to lie with someone. Also i dont want it to be just about my body or his for that matter

• My reason is for religion, actually because I'm a celibate and I practice celibacy.

What Guys Said 1

• I look to young for my age that's why for me