Dating Age Difference?

Whats the oldest and youngest you would date? ((Also leave your age!))
If you are legal would you date anyone even if they are 18 and you are older?
If you aren't legal how many years older or younger than you would you date?

As a minor, I would date 1 year younger - 2 years older

Most Helpful Guy

• The younger you are, the more important is the value of a year. Once you are over 20, you're old enough to be with anyone you want that is "legal". The only problem I see is differences in maturity. I've seen people here with almost a 26 years difference. 26 - 52 It's effectively the double and they seem happy. I have no problems with it and I kinda envy the bastard lol

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 18. I'd date a 21 year old if she looked and acted younger. I'd date a sophomore in high school, so I guess a 15/16 year old.

So basically three years younger or three years older.

• 24-31, current girlfriend is 30.

• I'm 43. Youngest I'd date would be 23, unless there were seriously major reasons to go lower (not likely) and oldest would be 63. 20 years both ways. I've done it before without a problem, though I tend to date younger because I have more in common with the younger crowd. YMMV.

• 20 years, wow. As a young minor thats hard for me to imagine. For me itd be like dating a guy in his 30s or a guy who is yet to be born!

• *chuckles* I can imagine, lol. Age becomes less important with time than interests and personality. I keep a wide field because I never know who I'll get along with. =^.^=

• I am 46
    I have a 7 year (+/-) dating range so that means 39 to 53 .
    Last two questions don't apply to me.

• Farthest I'd go is 2 years above and below my age (17). It's weird going out with someone in a different stage of life

• Im 17... And my ideal girl would probably be 1-2 years younger than me... Maybe 3 years max but that's about it...
    I would consider dating a girl my age... or 1 year older than me... But more than that im out

• 2 years younger- 2 years older, although I feel weird dating my girlfriend, cuz she older than me.
    I'm 19

• I'm 20, the highest I'll go is 25 lol.. Not counting moms 😂 lol

• I'm 21the youngest I would date is 18 and the oldest I would date is 23

• I am 21, my dating limit ranges from around 18 to 30, but my sex range would go beyond 60.

What Girls Said 10

• At 31, I think I'd be unlikely to consider anyone more than 2 years younger, as all but one of my partners have been at least 3 years older than I am. The oldest guy I dated was 14 years older than I was, and that is probably close to my upper limit.

• The youngest I'll date is 16 one year younger and typically up to 19 two years older... If the guy is really special then 20 but that's my limit.

And I'm 17 and it actually is legal in my state.

• I'm 16 and I will not date anyone that is younger than me. The oldest I'll date is 18.

• Youngest: my age
    Oldest: 3 years (when I will be legal that will change, lol)
    My age: 15, turning 16 in November

• I'm 19 and will not date younger, but I will date up to 30. My current boyfriend is 26.

• you can see my age above

currently an acceptable difference for me is -5/+10 years from my age

if i we're below 18, i will only date someone a few months younger, but no more than a year older than me.

• 19-35.
    Fillerrrrrrrr

• I'm fifteen, and I would probably only date ages 14-17, and seventeen may be a bit of a stretch, although it would depend on the guy.

• I'm 25 and if I were dating I would date a guy that was between 18 to 22 or 22 to 23

• Hey I'm 17 and the guy i really like is 19 so that's 2 years.