Do People Still Play Mind Games When Dating Or Talking To Someone? Why?

By mind games I mean: Playing hard to get 3 day texting rule Trying to seem unavailable Jealousy, And others. Why do this? What does it accomplish or prove. I feel like if you like someone just be upfront if they like you back okay, if not well at least you didn't waste any time. Mind games to me waste time...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, many people still play those stupid games, and I agree with you, it proves nothing, if you like them, go for them, don't sit and wait or make it harder, like what's the point of making it harder? Those days you spend playing hard to get are days you're missing with the person you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecurities on the part of women, for men if you are sleeping with them it is to keep you sleeping with them while they look for something better.

What Guys Said 3

• I would never. And the moment I would sense that she's doing that, I'd instadump her.

• Nope i never play mind games but usually the victim

• Yes they still do, because people don't know how else to form relationships.

What Girls Said 0